Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Seven things you might not know about me...

1. I took tap, ballet, tumbling and jazz dance lessons for 7 years. My mom put me in it to teach me how to walk.

2. I lived in a fraternity house, two in fact!

3. I blush easily.

4. As a child I couldn't draw and felt I was not a creative person.

5. I am the fifth of seven children, so grew up in a house full of brothers and sisters.

6. As children, one of my sisters and I coaxed a wild squirrel into our house thinking we could make it a pet. It freaked and peed all over the place before we were able to chase it out. Our mother almost killed us for that one! I attained a strange affilliation with squirrels after that.

7. I started sewing and knitting when I was 9 years old, and taught myself how to crochet, quilt, and tat from books.

No comments: