Friday, August 15, 2008

Workin'

hard here. I just finished washing the second half of my studio floor. I had to do it the "old fashioned" way, with a bucket and sponge mop! My robot has a broken part, and I am currently woring on getting that fixed. Poor little Scooba! Any time I do any physical labor I just start dripping sweat... oops, I mean I start to "glisten." (I'm a lady, after all!) My Principal called me yesterday and I was like, "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" After all, I have a whole week off yet. Except I don't. I have to prepare something for the staff development day. I will work with Penny and we'll get paid. It'll be easy, too. BUT... it cuts into my TIME! Next week is looking pretty busy, with Dr. appts., a trip to Sheboygan to see an Aunt and Uncle here from Arizona, an adventure with my friend, and now this work. Won't give me much time to sew. I have lists and more lists. Floor is dry. Better get back to work!

No comments: