Friday, August 19, 2011

I'll try again...

to keep up a blog. Life takes its ups and downs and twists and turns. Going through Colon Cancer with our older son. What a roller coaster ride that has been. He has just started on maintenance again since the second time cancer was found in his lung. Right now there is no activity on the PET scan. Hopefully this time it will stay away.

I am finished with my emeritus hours and so this year takes an entirely new turn. As far as traveling is concerned, all is up in the air, however, as we wait and watch what will happen with the cancer.

I've been working on my quilt UFOs and have gotten a lot done this past year. Will have to take photos. Also on pair number 6 for socks. Working on Dear Jane again. Have now completed row H. I have some in each of the final rows to complete, but some rows only have a few more to do. That's been higher on the priority list though. So exciting to be doing it again.

Also been working on the house. New sun room, and painted kitchen. More painting to come in the living room and halls and my bathroom. Have the paint purchased for those. Also have to work on our son's house as he has decided to sell it. Lots to do! I am going to try to get myself on a sort of schedule to keep up with the computer and exercising, and meditation. I want to, so I will do it. Otherwise I just drift along with the flow, and don't choose how to spend my time. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! It sounds like your life has been filled, for both good and ill, and no wonder you didn't find time to blog.

I look forward to seeing pictures of your Dear Jane, socks, and other things you do. Dear Jane is something I will never do, but I enjoy seeing other people's!