Monday, October 10, 2005

I blew it with a Pizza

It was a "party" weekend. Some friends came up and we went to Door County to check out a couple of things. We went to the Pumpkin Fest in Egg Harbor. Mostly food! Wasn't TOO bad, but then we came home and drank and then the next day we picked up Papa Murphy's pizza and it has been sooooo long since I have eaten my favorite food that I overdid it. It is discouraging, since I am trying to lose weight and tonight I go to weigh in. =-(

I had fun while it lasted, though! I tend to do this to myself... blow it and then regret it. Sigh.

I was just trying to get to the web based site for doing my grades and I can't get in. I keep getting the message that they can't find the server. Grades are to be done tomorrow, so I am freaking out here. I CAN'T TAKE THE STRESS ANYMORE!!! Where's the booze?

No comments: