Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A stress free life...

what's that? I have NO idea! I just finished 4 quilts, three wall hangings and a full size one. Three started years ago, and one new challenge quilt. I didn't even have time to take pictures, so will have to do that this Sunday at the opening of thte quilt show at the Rahr-West Art gallery in Manitowoc. I'll post them after that.

My student teacher is teaching full time now, but I am still helping to correct, and will do grades this week. We are getting along fine, now that we both have relaxed!

Now I have to think about Christmas. I hope that I can get the house cleaned and the Cmas things up during the next week. But not tonight. Tonight I am going to put fabric away in my new fabric closet. I don't have enough storage yet. DH is still working on that. He had quite a bit done. It is so cool!

More another time.

No comments: