Friday, March 07, 2008

Tomorrow is the day...

we get to pick up our new computer! It is exciting, because it is going to be more up to date and faster and and and... woooo hoooo! I spent tonight backing up my documents so that I can put them on the new computer. We will still have the other computer, and will update it and put it upstairs for DS and DGD to use. We have been looking at desks to get one for it. We won't get a very expensive one, but it'll be good for the guest room.

I only have the last borders to put on the baby quilt for our friends' grandson. Then I can quilt it. I have spring break coming up in two weeks, and if I have that one done I can go on to quilt another one. We have four days of school next week and four more the week after, and then 10 days off. I am going to make a list of what I want to do. I am in the mood to clean things like closets, drawers, etc. Maybe it comes from always doing spring cleaning when I was growing up. It'll feel good to get things clean and tidy. Now, if only the spring weather would come with this wanting to spring clean! Being able to open up the doors and windows would be nice. Oh well, at least I'll get things straightened out! I have to keep myself off the computer playing games and also buying things! I ordered thread for my fun quilter. I ordered some things for the house, and I ordered things for my Scooba, like an extra battery and cleaning solution.

I need to get moving so I don't fall asleep!

No comments: