Thursday, July 07, 2005

My "Quilty" Day!



I should have been doing laundry, etc. since we leave for vacation tomorrow. I have all day though, since our plane leaves at 7:40. I did do lots of errands this morning, oil change and tires rotated, picked up a Rx, went to the credit union, picked up AAA books and maps, and went to the Quilt Shop to copy a page of handouts for the DJ club and also to buy more fusible for applique. Whew! All that before noon! Then I came home and worked on my bookcase blocks, and a block I need to mail out for a baby quilt. I'll post a photo of my bookcase blocks, and also I thought I'd post a photo of the postcards that I made for the exchange. Tomorrow I will be finishing laundry, paying bills and also cleaning. Hope the time away will be relaxing, not ALL go, go, go! Better get some sleep, sleep. sleep!

No comments: