Wednesday, September 28, 2005

What's with the comments?

Jeez, I am tired of junk mail, spam, whatever, and now the comments on this are some kind of junk stuff, too! (Except for yours, Tina!) I can make all this money, etc. Yeah, sure!

I'm just pissed off tonight! I have firewall, virus protector, spyware scans, all that stuff and they still can find me. I guess it is just one of those things you have to put up with when you use a free service like this.

Had a meeting all day about vocabulary teaching. Well, it just seems I've been doing it wrong all these years. Oh well, I can be flexible and try new ideas. I think that some of the things we are focusing on will really help the students do better on tests. Maybe they will start to take things more seriously about the testing. I sure hope they do, since that is what "they" (politicians) judge us on, but we can't MAKE the kids take it the way we want them to. We can't make them do anything. They have to want to do it. We are finding students to be lazy and they don't want to THINK. It is frustrating as hell!

Well, I guess I should stop since I am in a bitchy mood. I am just tired!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Angel,
I always delete their spam...I don't want there comments on my blog. The first time my sweet mother in-law read one of them she had to call me and ask what that comment was and if I new the person, I had to explain to her that it was just the spam she gets on her email...she was amazed... As always keep up the good bloging....