Sunday, July 29, 2007

It's still July!!!

This is driving me NUTS! People are talking like summer is over already. Back to school sales are all over the place and I am starting to feel almost claustrophobic... it is closing in on me and I am NOT READY!!! So, I tell myself I have almost a whole month left, and my gardens are almost done (I've been rearranging things) and my house is clean (still could shampoo the rugs) and I now have a practice piece on my Nolting so I can work on getting the tension set OK. Hopefully tomorrow I will do that. Right now I am avoiding going to bed. I don't know why I do that. Part of that wanting to control my summer, I guess!

We were at the camper for the weekend, and DH did some new things for the new camper. He made shelves for half of the wardrobe in the "craft" room, and we got plastic boxes to put things in that are needed but cluttered, like replacement bulbs for our lights outside, small tools, electrical stuff, plastic bags, stuff like that. So now that is all arranged. He had also made some shelves for our bedroom closets (small, one on each side of the bed) because we bring clothes that is folded, and don't need to hang much. He worked outside on some things. We took labels off of things. We had our last "tour" at least for now (everyone has to see the new camper). We had some nice fires, one with some friends and DH made popcorn, and one with just us sitting on our swing and talking. It is so relaxing there. I finished another book and started yet another one. Right now I am reading _Flyboys_ about World War II. It is really something! Not for weak stomachs, that's for sure! Very interesting, though.

I called my parents and we are going to go down and take them out for supper. Mom is having a test for her heart on Tuesday, so I hope she will be feeling alright. Our son here and grandaughter will probably be coming along, too. The Doctors are really keeping tabs on my mom with her heart. That will be what she dies of they told her. Quite a lot to be dealing with.

Guess I really should be going to bed! G'nite!

No comments: