Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My body is screaming...

with using it so much lately! I've finally been home and right now I ache all over with all I have been doing.

I sewed two days ago and put borders on two quilts. Yesterday I started Gentle Yoga. Yesterday and today I worked in the garden. Today I also finally went to the Chiropractor about my neck pain. I actually have some degeneration in between two vertebrae. He is working on some things with me, though and also I had a treatment to try to get the inflammation down. I have exercises to work on the strengthen the muscles in my neck that hold up the head.

I put a few more perennials in the garden and have been weeding, cleaning up and trimming plants. I didn't get into the garden much until now and have to make up for it. Very pretty. I love my flowers. I bought plants that will bloom now, as that is what is needed in a few different areas.

I've had a couple of emotional days. My friend Kathy's sister died and I went to the funeral on Monday. Right now Kathy is in Missouri where Carla is being buried near her father. Next week Kathy and I are going to go to Wyoming. More about that later.

I am going to take some quilt photos and post them soon. I pinned the scrap one up on the wall to photograph it.

Off to do some more fun stuff!

No comments: