Thursday, July 23, 2009

Some Photos of quilt tops...







The first picture is a lap size quilt top I made during "Scrap Therapy" at Silver Thimble Quilt Shoppe. We take leftover scraps, cut them into 5", 3.5", and 2" squares. We get two patterns every two months that use these sizes.


The second picture is a quilt top for a baby quilt that I used the leftover pieces from making Ana's Crib Bumpers. I just cut 6"strips out of the already sewed together strips, sewed them together and added the borders.

The third picture is a rail fence baby quilt top. I made two of these. The first like this is quilted and given away. This one I finally added borders to.



Lots of bright fabrics! Not my palette for my house, but I like the brights for baby/toddler quilts. That is what each of these will be. Now I need to get QUILTING!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you sewing again. I like the bright colors too and the scrap patterns.
Diann your buddy from TN