Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The quilting part

I typed the quilting part twice. I finally posted a part of my post that I hadn't lost... Try number three!

The retreat was great. I was able to finish some lolly pop flower borders for a mock hand applique quilt I started in 1992! =-) They are still not quite finished. I have to soak them yet and take out the freezer paper that is in the flowers and leaves by cutting open the backs of them. Maybe I'll try that tonight later. Time is slipping away though. I might need to get to bed soon!

I also got the rows sewed together from the "Row By Row" quilt I did with my Thursday night group a few years ago. Have to add some borders and then it will be ready to quilt. I hope that I get a chance to do some of that this summer. I'm pretty booked! (No, I wouldn't do something like that, would I???)

I'll write again when I can.

Angel

No comments: