Saturday, June 25, 2005

Weekends are for relaxing, aren't they?

Ohmigosh it was hot all week at the dig. It got worse each day. Every evening I would thank God for air conditioning! I drove home from La Crosse yesterday. Rich went up to the trailer and left me here to do homework. I worked continuously until I realized that it was 4 AM! It still took me time to unwind in order to sleep. I did one of my two required lessons, my reflective journal assignment, and also worked on a PowerPoint as my "scrapbook" due next Thursday. I haven't used PowerPoint that much so I had to play around to figure out how to get the whole picture to show up on the slide. I had to edit the pictures to fit the screen. Finally I figured out what to do. Whew! I did that this morning, so now my scrapbook is as far as I can take it so far. I have to add to that, do another lesson and also do next weeks reflective journal by the end of class. Now I am going to go leave for the trailer and spend a night there. Tomorrow morning I come back here and pack again and go back for week two. I hear it is going to be in the 90's again all week. More when I can

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Carol, I love reading your journal, keep it up I find your dig very interesting. Hugs Tina