Thursday, August 27, 2009

And so it begins...

another school year. I fell asleep right away and woke up at 2:00 to go to the bathroom. Then Daisy comes and cuddles and I don't fall back to sleep. Lots of stuff on my mind. We had inservice today (yesterday??? it is almost 3 AM). It was all about data and what the data team did in June. I had my department in my room later, and it was a big waste of time. Today we go to hear the superintendent talk and then back to school for more. I have no idea what we'll be doing today.

After school I took the cats to the vet for their annual check ups and shots.

After leftovers for supper I painted a second coat of paint on the bench for the front porch, and two shelves. I did the first coat on Tuesday. Nothing like waiting till the last moment to do something that's from my list of things to do this summer!

I still haven't been able to get the thread I need to quilt Chainsaw Massacre.

Is it June yet?

1 comment:

jonathan... husband of tom said...

hey... i thought you'd be retired by now... was checking for the last e'mail i had from you... while doing some computer tuning...

have we really been out of touch since 2005?

miss you,
jonathan