Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Oh, my arms...

ache! I just finished mowing the lawn. I haven't been doing that this year, but since DH is working so hard on my quilt studio I figured I should do that. He finished all of the wiring (in place, but not hooked up) and yesterday he bought wall board and he has almost all of it put in already! He is going to finish that as much as he can, before we go back up to the camper for a few more days. He can't do all of it in the bathroom until he runs the pipes.

I worked on some DJ things the last two days home, because I facilitated the DJ Club last night. We only had 3 of us there. I got phone calls from 3 others, and I think 2 are giving it up, at least for summer. One of them is probably really busy because she alters all of the Packer jerseys. Like Brett likes his sleeves shortened. She also repairs them if necessary after each game, but they only wear them once. They are sold after each game. At least I know that's what happens to Brett's. She says sometimes they are not washed, and they really STINK!

Really got off topic there! I finished 3 more DJ blocks yesterday, but I haven't done my journal yet, so I have to do that to update my numbers. I'm taking it to the trailer.

Next week I have school things going on already. Waaaaaaaaaaah! I am not ready for this yet! (I never am, but once I get there I'm OK!)

Well, I have more fabric to fold... I have 8 tall rubbermaid boxes filled, and have tubs here with special fabrics in, like Christmas, and plaids, that I have to re-fold yet. So I will work on that. Moving this sewing room is a HUGE project in itself! I haven't had any time to be bad. 0=-)

1 comment:

Susan said...

Angel, babe, you are not supposed to be doing all this work when you have so few days before the drudgery of work! However, it was nice of you to give Rich more time to finish the studio. =)

Enjoy the camping. It's so pleasant to be outside of normal life for a few days, isn't it? Of course, now it *is* my normal life! =)

Interesting tidbits about the Packers. =) I can hardly wait to see pics of the finished sewing room, including the longarm!